Blue Pinoy Angelfish
Of course all freshwater angelfish originated in South America, but this particular color variety was developed by fish breeder Ken Kennedy in Pinoy, Philippine Islands. Hence this angelfish originated there and will always be considered a Filipino angel. These fish have a nice subtle blue color gene and gets more and more dominant as the angelfish ages. This variety, to be called a Pinoy Angelfish, must be related to the original strain from Pinoy.
- Care Level: Easy
- Temperament: Semi-aggressive
- Water Conditions: 75-82° F, KH 1-5, pH 5.8-7.0
- Max. Size: 6 inches
- Color Form: Black, Blue, Silver
- Diet: Omnivore
- Origin: Philippines by way of South America
- Shipping Size: Approx. 1 1/2 inches
There are no reviews yet.